4WD accessories are also available at the places. Some outlets offer specialized fitting of some such part like the ones mentioned below:
Transmissions (manual and automatic)
Engines / Engine Parts
Brakes and Clutches
Some of the Nissan 4x4 parts that are widely available on sale are listed below:
Greasable rear shackles
Frontier greasable rear shackles
Turn stopper caps
Here are some tips to help you in buying used parts:
1. Find a reliable wrecker for getting authentic parts.
2. Some wreckers provide a guarantee on the car parts being sold.
3. Some parts sold are not used at all. They land up to wreckers as surplus from manufacturers. They are sold to wreckers because they are unwanted.
4. Look for surplus leftovers before you go into used car parts.
5. Many wreckers refund the amount paid in case results are not satisfactory within stipulated period of time.
Some of the parts can be found online. If you are not anywhere near a Nissan wrecker you can order for the parts online or browse through information on the parts. Some websites you can visit are ones like PartsOnline.com.au, 4WDwreckers.com, findapart.com.au and 4x4parts.com.